Would you like to make a difference with your work and thereby make an important contribution to our society? A job that fulfills you in such a way that it goes from being a profession to a vocation? Work in a team where values such as team spirit, honesty and cohesion characterize the working atmosphere? Then become a part of surgebright. As an award-winning startup, we are making a significant contribution to improving medical care while reducing costs in the healthcare system. In order to achieve this, we need an immediate addition to our team in the form of a
Sales specialist with OP affinity
Austria (Full time 38,5h)
Your main tasks
- After thorough product training and relevant advanced training, you will be on-site in the OR for product launches and provide consulting support.
- You acquire new customers (hospitals, doctors) and support existing customers
- Participation and organization of medical studies
- Appointment coordination and route planning
- Implementation & development of the sales strategy
- Operating Room Nurse, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Technologist, Dipl. Health care nurse or science degree (medicine, pharmacy, physical therapy, biology, veterinary medicine, etc.)
- Operating room experience or relevant professional experience in the distribution of medical devices or pharmaceuticals in hospitals
- Serious, self-confident appearance & communicative strength
- You possess a high degree of initiative & self-organization
- Company car (private use possible)
- Varied and challenging activities in an innovative company
- Long-term career prospects in a highly interesting work environment.
- Education and training in marketing, sales, medicine and personal development
- Cooperation in a young, motivated team and flexible working environment
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 35,140 gross p.a. based on 10 years of professional experience and full employment. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we offer an overpayment of up to EUR 55,000 in line with the market.
If you would like to become part of our company, we look forward to receiving your detailed application!